- I’m eating. See my toes getting bigger?
- Only I can wrestle with a fish.
- Hey, where’s the back of my nose? (he asked while rubbing his nose; then checked the back of his head.)
- [After we explained that the back of his nose is inside his head]: The back of my nose is in here (points to face) that’s where I keep the back of my noise. I don’t want it to get out. It could get lost.
- Police car boat says “everybody got jackets on?” [After a trip to the lake on Grammie and OT’s boat.]
- *sigh* I’m fer-us-ter-ated (frustrated) ‘cuz you said we are almost home to eat lunch.
- Those trees were burned by fire. I’m sorry, poor trees, that the fire got you.
- I need ‘ta take a bref’!
- C’mon mouse, come to my house! [“Why?”] ‘Cuz I want to keep him ‘cuz he’s my friend!
- Mama, I don’t be-LEEVE that tractor!
- I love you, my monkey mommy.
- You are my mouse mommy.
- I got a gabloon from the cupcake guy! (balloon)
- See my ‘fum? Better run! … Your father told me that.
- I’m gonna goo-goo it. [Because mommy often answers his questions with “I’m not sure — I’m going to Google it!”]
- [When asked if he had any dreams last night]: I dreamed about snakes, and wiggly worms, and ‘piders that eat little tiny bugs, and scary birds that eat snakes!
- One girl, three boys and a house in beautiful Orange County, CA. Join us for some adventures, crafts, recipes, and lots of photos.
Search my blog:
What would you like to read today?