Jacob, age 4.
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes mommy happy?
When I make her a bracelet at school
3. What makes her sad?
When I break something of hers or hurt her
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
By making silly faces and silly talking
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
Helping. Just like me, having fun and I want to tell you that I love you so much i can’t even have another mommy like you.
6. How old is your mommy?
I don’t know. Question mark. 102 degrees.
7. How tall is your mommy?
I don’t know unless you go onto mine door and you’re 6 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Hang out with our family
9. What does your mommy do when you aren’t around?
Hikes and cleans up the house
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cleaning the garage
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not really good at?
13. What does your mommy do for a job? Keeping kids safe and worrying about us
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? I’m proud of you because you’re making so many new friends.
16. If your mommy was a character, who would he be?
Famous love monster
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
We have fun and we build stuff
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
Because we share hearts because I can make as many hearts as you want.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
We like different things. I like playing with daddy and you like hanging out with the family and girls.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because when she hugs me and kisses me.
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
You are happy that he built this house.
22. Where is your mommy’s favorite place to go?
To her mommy and daddy (bop and Mimi’s) house
23. How old was your mommy when you were born?
I don’t know. 7?
So cute =-)
Humor & Lifestyle // http://www.rebekahkoontzsite.com